Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I love party, I am a party person!!


After one of my friends has said to me, "I love to party, I am a party person", I have been thinking of what exactly is a party person? While a dictionary states that it is a wild species which cannot be found easily and has his/her habitat in a bar,pub,lounge and so on, I was wondering when was the last time I had seen or even heard this lady of being in any of the shelters of these species. 


I mean, yes I can get most of the rich brats and bitches going to a disc every night and paying thousands on drinks and dope. I understand they are petty little creatures screaming for attention as most of them don't get that at their homes. But when I talk of the Mango people - Aam Admi - I find it difficult to absorb anyone going to a Miami or One on a regular basis. Either you are a big burden to your parents or you have found a dumb kid with a rich dad as your friend!! In either of the cases, you are more of an outsider to the community bdw!


When explained by this nice little friend that she loves to and hence the party and therefore she is a party animal; trust me, I lost all the little intellect I have been developing in these sane few years.


When I shared part of this incident to a few friends I talk sense with, we had a good discussion on this. There is a wrong conception of party person or party animal to most of us. Yes, love to dance and have a drink occasionally in a pub is a good way to recreation, but it does not even make you anyone close to being a party lover. 


There were a few times wherein this pretty sweet woman had spoken of loving GOA for instance, because she loves parties. Now seriously, GOA is a place for people who love dope, who love sex (on the beach) and who know what the combination of Metallica and weed is, these days loving GOA for booze is also cliche and wanna be - something all my 'grass' loving friends would totally agree to!! 


This blog is not of a particular person or any specific friend, it is just about how we need to grow up now. It is time we realize that there are many things in this world which we will not understand, but still trying to do them or be them will make us nothing less than a wanna be... 


And yeah am not just talking of all the pseudo party animals, there are so many I know who have gotten into hukkah, weed, booze and drugs because - I AM COOL , I PARTY, I DRINK, I DOPE. There is cult of people who know how to party, if you are one of them kudos to you. Similarly, there are groups of people who know what grass is and some realize how to drink, if ou cannot fit in and then do not force to. 


Not encouraging any one to get into any bad habits, but even if you want to try, do not push yourself and stay only if you belong.


(To all the geniuses who would be like 'WTF, even she goes partyn, I saw the FB and Insta uploads - Yes, I too party and go out to pubs or lounges, but that is exclusively when it is girl's night. We friends though love getting all decked up to dance in neon lights, know for a fact that it was pointless to spend 300-350 rupee on a freaking pint (I would not even want to look at the cocktail side of the menu!)






No comments:

Post a Comment