Friday, October 18, 2013

my silli love life..!!

I was just going through my friends phone, to get some songs from him. A particular song that has made me fall in love with instantly is Ayushman's "O heeriye". I have been listening to it since an hour almost now. But it is still bringing a smile on my face. I mean it might sound stupid but the song is like the male and hindi version of taylor's love story.
Generally I categorise myself as the girl who hates make up and definately doesnt define Pink as her favorite color. So everybody around me thinks I am a little tom boyish with less feelings of like those of the normal chicks and I let them believe it. But there is something that flutters inside me too when I read Mills & Boons, there is a smile when I see actors singing songs and bringing flowers for actresses and there is my heart racing when I see him around me. And the best feelings are when I am with him. I have no gravity, its him who balances me.
This song definitely reminds me of us. The practical duo with a small tinge of romance to them. He is not exactly like a prince on a white horse nor I am any damsel in distress, but we are two crazy individuals who are now hooked up tight.
Not from the era of "love at first sight", we were just friends in the start. There were no love letters, thanks to cell phones and facebook. We werent actually supposed to fall in love. But somehow we fell hard. When? Where? How?...questions atleast I wouldnt be able to answer. But than as quoted by a friend of mine
"Things Happen".
He is not like the traditional romantic lovers, he is the one who believes in living with me rather than dieing for me. He thinks he does not do anything for me when I tell him about my other friends bfs doing all the.kuchi koo stuff for their gfs. I wont tell him that he is wrong ever, though I know am lucky to have him. Unknowingly, he is always been the Prince Charming. But bandi ko bhi to bhaav khana hai..!!
So today, thanks to Ayushmaan I would like to list down a few thinge of his that manage to make blush..!!
First, he doesnt ever realise how special it is to me when he holds my hands when crossing the roads, I know I am not a kid but it's lovely when he treats me like one.
He wont know this - but I blush each time he would call my mom as mom and ask me to call his mom as mom. I mean its kinna dumb but I love it.
The kiss on the forehead is always helped me feel secure and comfortable. Never stop that even after I grow old and have a  wrinkled forehead.
I never like Public Display of Affection, but I have no bounds of joy when he pecks me when saying good bye outside my house. I can just melt down there.
The best is when he talks of US in the future. And when he says he isnt romantic cos I am his wife and not girlfriend. How ironic, he just got hell lot of romantic when he said it!
I feel happy when he teaches me how to hold a fork. Ofcourse, I havent learnt it till date and hold my fork wrong each time. But the look when he is annoyed seeing me hold it wrong, is totally worth it.
I love it when he says he loves me with all his friends standing near him. It makes me feel special, very special.
There are a lot of things, a lot of moments that has made me fall for him all over again. Though I have fought with him over stupid reasons, but its his phone call after each fight that keeps me going.
Finally my version of Ayushman's song for him:
"o ranjhiya, menu le ja na, nai jeena tere bina, sanu de na saza"
Love ya

- By Anvi Mehta

9 comments:

  1. Wow..That is so Lovely..Believe me..I know this as I am in also in a Relationship and being in Love is the best feeling.. :D
    Well I wish you best of luck to both of you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true..Thanks and Best luck to you as well..!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a heart warming post! Love is really the best feeling in the whole wide world, and I say this even after having a kid with the person I fell in love with years ago - so it must be true. Love never fades, and that's the beauty of it all. We're lucky! :)
    Very well written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot...and hope you keep visiting my posts..!!

      Delete
  4. Lovely.....I always wanna this type of relationship.... i wish you always happy with your love life.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Realllllly superb!!!! Soooo happpyyyy for u!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete