Friday, February 21, 2014

I am bad with titles..Just another something mayb..!!

"Hey Anvi, why do you always end up blogging love stories? Your posts are for the ones truly, madly & deeply in love"

This is one of the common questions asked to me frequently by quite a few friends. Today, I was thinking if I was getting obsessed with love stories. I do write about love, but that is certainly not because I can not write chaotic politics, increasing population  or constantly changing technology.

Another question I get quite often is,
"Are you in love and do you write your love story?"
I do not if I am in love, I am not sure if what I write is exactly meant for my love. I guess I just go with the flow. Isn't that is what the feeling of love is? Go with the flow..!!!

And finally I get all the heart broken, who hate love advicing me,
"Honey, what you write is just good as a tale or bollywood movie, this is real life"
So for all the broken up people,
'Kitna rone wale ho yaar...'

I get irritated with people who cry for somebody who has ditched them. I know my blogs are fairy tale ish but it brings a smile to me when I write them. I imagine the bollywood movie that could be made with the story. I sometimes even feel like I should write one film..:-P
I cannot help it if somebody choses to crib over the bad memories of the past and not cherish the good ones.

Finally, I know a good reason of why I love writing love. I get upset listening to the daily rape news, the alleged end of the world and the worst is happened because of Gumraah and Crime Patrol sort of serials which literally makes me think every person around me is either a dangerous murderer or a ruthless robber. The hope of meeting a Prince, the wish that there was an angel looking over for me or a life with no worries are what makes me feel much closer to being a sane human.

Love is the only feeling left which is capable of turning tears to smile. And I want to spread happiness all over. I want to be this angelic cupid types. Even if one sad person feels better after reading what I write, I would feel good. Love is something I really do not know, but the feelings I have when writing about it are truly beautiful..

So, I hope my silly blogs has helped you feel good at some point in life.

Cheers to love..!!!

<3<3:-*:-*..!!

2 comments: