Monday, September 2, 2013

This one is for u..i know both of you having a good time up there..!!

A year back I was a stupid, immature and a stubborn chick who was always surrounded with her petty friends and their life issues. For me,my friends were my priority and loosing somebody in life meant not talking to a mere friend or having a fight with one of them.
Now, I know how naive I was. I had no idea how terrible it was to loose somebody you dearly loved until the day I lost both my heroes. There were no words that could describe the feeling or no amount tears that could quantify the pain. The thoughts that I cannot hear their voice again, calling out my name, sometimes with love and at times to shout at me for one of my frivolities, still haunts me at times. My anger and my frustration is filled with all the pain, the hurt and the guilt. The guilt of not saying them that I loved them. The pain that I could not have that one last hug. The hurt that that there is no hope of seeing them again till I live.
This is what defines loosing someone to me. The ones who held me as a kid, made me stand on my feet and made me feel protected always, are just gone somewhere, maybe nowhere. Loosing somebody, is having a vacuum that cannot ever be filled. It is no longer me leaving some unimportant and random person. It is somebody I love the most leave me even if none of us wanted it to happen.
Every moment I think of what would it be if they were here. How happy would they have been when I passed college? Would they have let me cry when I left home? What would I have bought for them from my first salary? and it goes on...
Every day passing I miss them more, wishing they would be here. But then the only comfort is tgat they had left me with a lot of love and blessings, which has showed me the right way always. People say to me that time would heal things, I would mend their advice a little. Time never heals anything, it just makes you strong enough to face the truth. I would love them and miss them more every time, just instead of the sad memories, I would cherish all those moments I have had with them. I would keep smiling and be strong, not shed a tear and make them proud. For my heroes havent strayed me, I wont ever be afraid cos I know they are watching over me.

- By Anvi Mehta

No comments:

Post a Comment