Friday, September 13, 2013

Character mentioned is totally fictitious..:-P

Generally I do not believe in the "Bestfriend" and "BFF" trends so much, I mean having the one and same friend all life is kinna monotonous. But then some fine day, in my case after 20 long years, you find a person who is actually as crazy as you, you have a lot of things in common..likes, dislikes, dreams, fantacies and so much so even the same guy issues. It's like a mirror image of your life. And let me tell you when you get such a person in your life, it is going to get more messy. These are the same people who would encourage you to get bitchy with your "I dont like you so much" list of names. These are the kinds that would take an active participation in doing things like getting in the blacklist of your college, taunt your bf every instance you can, do a "guy hunting" on streets and annoy you in the funniest way possible. But they are also the ones who would reply to your texts when the world is sleeping, console you and say that you are the best(thought thats definately not the truth) and they listen to even the shittiest problems you have. These are the ones who out of the blue wrote a note to you when away, that sort of makes you happy with a tear in the corner of your eye. Such people are tough to find who do not mind if you have any other "bestfriend" in your life (trust me the bestfriend love triangle is the worst one could face..experienced a lot of times.!.) and do not actually start acting like your husband in a few years of your relationship. You have space, love, care, trust..all in all a perfect relationship..
Dont want to praise anymore:-P
And I end this with a few wierd lines..
Boyfriend and bestfriends are lots,
Nobody can match your thoughts, you are there to save me, when in between the crazy salty sea"
Poems written for many around,
But it was cause I was bound,
You are the crime partner I adore,
Yo baby lets get on the dance floor.
I have never written so stupid ever,
But these verses arnt for the arrogant clever,
You and I would surely laugh on this,
Our crazy lame jokes are what I miss..:-P:-P

- By Anvi Mehta

No comments:

Post a Comment