Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A new Resolution..!!

The last semester, the last college performances, a gala time with a crazy group of friends and a fantastic love story..the start of 2013 was this which later went on to graduation, pune and eventually blogging. I loved this year and even when it was ending it had a series of shocking surprises which would soon be out to all.
So anyways here I am at the end of the year travelling to Mumbai to meet my maternal side of the family. Ofcourse they are a little subtle than the Mehtas, but there can be explosions of emotions there too. I will definitely have something to blog about tomorrow unless the bus gets late and I say happy new years first to the silly guy seated infront of me who is listening to annoying rock tunes with the speaker of his phone. The details of today are excrutiatingly awesome, but I keep them for some other day.
For today I just want to love the time spent in 2013 and take a resolution that 2014 would be even more insane. Fortunately or unfortunately from my 2013 cast, some ppl are now playing guest appearances in my life and I have a whole new bunch of partners in crime. The ones who were in my heart last year are still hidden there. And the ones I want to hide remain incognito..
Happy New Year's to all..!!
Hope we all have a great year ahead.
Cheers..!!


- By Anvi Mehta

No comments:

Post a Comment